Creamy Onion Soup Recipe
- 3 pounds onions, sliced
- 3 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Melt the butter or margarine in a large pot or Dutch oven. Add the onions, and cook over medium heat until the onions are translucent and tender.
step 2: Stir in the flour. Blend in the broths and soup. Heat to boiling , then reduce to simmer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.