Creamy Tortelloni Chicken Primavera Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) tub BUITONI® Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Mushroom & Cheese Tortelloni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
step 1: COOK, rinse and drain Tortelloni according to package directions. Keep warm.
step 2: HEAT olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken.
step 3: COOK, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Place bell peppers and onion in same skillet.
step 4: COOK, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low; add chicken, sauce and peas.
step 5: COOK, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
step 6: SERVE over pasta.