Creamy Vegetable Medley Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower combination
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (2.8 ounce) package French-fried onions, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl combine vegetables, mushroom soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, 1/2 can fried onions and pepper. Transfer to a deep pie plate.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer.