Saucy Porcupine Meatballs Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 pound extra lean ground round
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking rice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
step 1: Pour tomato sauce into a large skillet. Add sugar; mix until dissolved.
step 2: Combine beef, rice, Worcestershire sauce, and egg into a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mix until well blended. Form into 1-inch balls; place into the skillet.
step 3: Spoon some of the sauce over meatballs. Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to bubble. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.