Crispy Chicken with Honey Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed potato chips
step 1: Mix salad dressing, honey, mustard and peanut butter. Remove 1/2 cup of the salad dressing mixture; set remaining aside.
step 2: Brush chicken with 1/2 cup of the salad dressing mixture; coat with crushed chips. Place on greased cookie sheet.
step 3: Bake at 425 degrees F for 9 minutes. Turn. Bake an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned. Serve with remaining salad dressing mixture as dipping sauce.