Crispy Rice Candy Recipe
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 pounds white chocolate, chopped
step 1: In a large bowl, combine cereal, peanuts, marshmallows and peanut butter. Stir until evenly mixed.
step 2: In a microwave-safe bowl, or in a double boiler, cook chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Stir chocolate into cereal mixture. Mixture will be slightly runny.
step 3: Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper. Let set until firm, 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.