Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Fries Recipe
- 8 chicken thighs
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: Place chicken and potatoes into a large bowl. Pour olive oil over them, and stir to coat. Scatter the chicken and potato pieces in a large baking dish, or cookie sheet with sides. Sprinkle with rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
step 3: Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, uncovered. Baste during the last 15 minutes for extra crispness.