Crunchy Corn Medley Recipe
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
step 2: In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, salt and pepper; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Pour over corn mixture; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Stir just before serving; serve with a slotted spoon.