Crunchy Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cooked, cubed turkey meat
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tart apples, cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apples and walnuts.
step 2: Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate until chilled.