Cuban Goulash Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork roast, cubed
- 1 pound onions, diced
- 1 pound bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and brown the pork on all sides. Mix in the onions, and cook and stir until tender.
step 2: Mix the bananas and tomatoes with juice into the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is very tender. Season with cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.