Cubed Steak and Wild Rice Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound cube steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cups water
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
step 1: In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter, and saute the cube steak until evenly browned.
step 2: In a medium pot, mix the cooked steak and juices, rice, water, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 25 minutes, or until all liquid has been absorbed.