Curly Noodle Pork Supper Recipe
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 green onions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
step 1: In a large skillet, cook pork, red pepper, broccoli and onions in oil until meat is no longer pink.
step 2: Add the water, noodles with contents of seasoning packets, parsley and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 3-4 minutes or until noodles are tender.