Curried Cheese Bites Recipe
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 English muffins, split in half
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine olives, green onions, cheese, salt and curry powder. Spread this mixture on top of the sliced muffins. Arrange muffins on a cookie sheet.
step 3: Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) until cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cut muffins into bite-sized wedges.