Curried Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped, peeled apple
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground beef, oats, onion, apple, raisins, peanuts, ketchup, egg, curry powder, cinnamon, and salt. Shape to form six 4x2 inch loaves. Place in a large shallow pan.
step 3: Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until done.