Curry-Style Chicken and Spinach Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- salt to taste
step 1: Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the chicken in the butter about 5 minutes, until browned.
step 2: Season the chicken with the cumin, coriander, ginger, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Mix in the garlic. Pour the chicken broth into the skillet, and bring the mixture to a boil.
step 3: Stir in the spinach and cook about 5 minutes. Mix in the heavy cream, and cook until heated through. Continue cooking until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Salt to taste.