Curry Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin, cut into thin 1 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- ½ cup Marsala wine or white wine
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 3 teaspoons curry powder, or to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Oil a large casserole dish. Combine flour and red pepper flakes in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork, seal, and shake to coat.
step 2: Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Brown tenderloin in hot oil, stirring frequently. Drain meat on paper towels, then arrange in the bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
step 3: In the same pan the pork was cooked in, mix together wine, coconut milk and peanut butter over low heat. Crumble bouillon cubes into the mixture, and season with curry powder. Heat until warm, and then stir in the garlic, onion, and mushrooms. Pour over meat in the casserole dish.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.