Curry Sausage Couscous Recipe
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked couscous
step 1: Cook pork, onion, nuts, curry powder and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pork is no longer pink; drain.
step 2: Stir in water, margarine, parsley and salt; heat to boiling. Stir in couscous; remove from heat. Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork.