DOLE Tropicasian Salad Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 1 (6 ounce) package DOLE Baby Spinach
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cut in thin wedges
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2/3 cup extra crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
step 1: Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
step 2: Arrange spinach, pineapple chunks, cucumber, apple wedges and bean sprouts in large salad bowl.
step 3: Mix peanut butter, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, coriander, and soy sauce until well blended. Pour over salad; toss to coat and serve.