Dalton's Beans Recipe
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a Dutch oven, saute the ground beef and onion for 5 to 10 minutes, or until beef is browned; drain excess fat. Stir in the bacon, baked beans, lima beans, kidney beans, ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Mix all together well and cover.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 1 hour.