Baptist Grasshopper Pie Recipe
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust, chocolate
- 32 large marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mint extract
- 2 teaspoons chocolate extract
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 drops green food coloring
step 1: In large saucepan combine marshmallows and milk. Stir over medium heat until the marshmallows are completely melted. Chill until mixture holds its shape when dropped from a spoon.
step 2: Slowly mix in the mint extract and chocolate extract and stir until all the ingredients are combined completely.
step 3: Beat the whipping cream in a chilled bowl until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold whipping cream into marshmallow mixture. Add food coloring to desired color.
step 4: Spread into pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers.