Delicious Christmas Cookies Recipe
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups sweetened, flaked coconut
- 2 cups red and green candy-coated chocolate
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
step 3: In a separate, large bowl combine condensed milk and butter; beat until smooth. Stir in graham cracker mixture, mixing well. Stir in coconut and chocolates.
step 4: Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
step 5: Bake in preheated oven for 7 to 9 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.