Delicious Dip Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream, room temperature
- 1 cup picante sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix until smooth. Spread in a 9x13 inch pan.
step 2: Sprinkle the pan's contents with garlic salt. Cover the mixture with a thin layer of picante sauce. Add another layer of tomatoes, onions and olives. Top with a layer of cheddar cheese. Chill for 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.