Delsuita's Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 pound) fryer or boiler chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
step 1: In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken pieces in the mixture, and marinate at least 15 minutes.
step 2: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer the chicken and marinade to the skillet. Cover, and cook chicken about 10 minutes.
step 3: Mix the green pepper, onion, tomatoes, and ketchup into the skillet, cover, and continue cooking 15 to 20 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.