Deni's Strawberry Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
step 1: In a medium mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Pour in the condensed milk and mix until smooth. Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
step 2: Pour the cream cheese mixture into the baked pastry shell. Top with strawberries (whole or sliced, depending on your preference). Chill at least 2 hours before serving.