Devilish Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 (4 ounce) can deviled ham meat spread
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped black olives, liquid reserved
- 1 dash ground black pepper
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix together deviled ham meat spread, cream cheese, creamy salad dressing, pecans, black olives, approximately 2 tablespoons reserved black olive liquid and black pepper. Form mixture into a ball. Chill in the refrigerator at least two hours.
step 2: Remove ball from refrigerator. Allow to stand at room temperature approximately 25 minutes before serving.