Different Chicken Divan Recipe
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons curry powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Spread chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with broccoli. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, salt and pepper and mix well. Add 1 cup of Cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup and mix again, then pour mixture over chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese and top with onions.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.