Director's Dip Recipe
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (11 ounce) log goat cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup soft, whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Garnish: fresh oregano sprigs, chives
step 1: DRAIN artichoke hearts well; chop. Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl; beat at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in artichokes, pecans, green onions, and Italian seasoning. Spoon into an ungreased shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
step 2: COMBINE remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and melted butter; toss gently. Sprinkle over dip.
step 3: BAKE, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until dip is thoroughly heated and topping is browned. Garnish, if desired. Serve hot with bagel chips.