Divine Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 4 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, green pepper, green onion, mushrooms and saltine crackers. Stir in the eggs and the beef with onion soup mix; mix thoroughly.
step 3: Press mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 4: In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the ketchup, yellow mustard and brown sugar. Mix thoroughly and pour over the meat mixture, spreading evenly.
step 5: Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.