Dog Treats II Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 graham cracker, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, graham cracker, oatmeal , bouillon, and grated cheese.
step 3: Stir in the corn syrup, water, and jelly. Add flour if necessary to make a stiff dough.
step 4: Spoon dough onto greased cookie sheet . Make two or four treats depending on the size of your dog. Sprinkle the tops of the treats with the white sugar. Bake in preheated oven for 16 minutes. Cool before serving.