Dos Queso Dip Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon dried, crushed Mexican oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, blend sour cream and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in taco seasoning mix. Stir in salsa, Mexican oregano, salt and pepper.
step 3: Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with Pepper Jack cheese. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.