Double Chocolate Chip Macadamia Cookies Recipe
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted macadamia nuts
step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
step 2: In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time then stir in the vanilla. Gradually blend in the sifted ingredients. Mix in the white chocolate and semisweet chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
step 3: Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.