Dream Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 bananas
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
step 1: Slice bananas, and arrange on the bottom of each pie crust.
step 2: Mix confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, and nondairy whipped topping with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes. Divide mixture into pie shells. Top with fresh fruit or pie filling of you choice.
step 3: Chill in freezer for 2 hours, or leave in refrigerator over night. Serve!!!