Dressed Up Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen brussel sprouts
- 6 ounces diced kielbasa sausage
- 1 cup tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon butter
step 1: Place Brussels sprouts in a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish, cover, and cook 8 minutes.
step 2: Stir in kielbasa, tomato juice, pepper, salt, garlic powder, butter and oregano. Cover and return to microwave and cook for 8 minutes more.