Dried Beef Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) jar dried beef
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Combine soup, milk and sour cream in a large bowl. Cut beef into fourths. Combine beef, olives and onion with soup mixture. Stir in pasta. Pour into 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Top with shredded cheese.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for one hour, until cheese is golden brown.