E-Z Marinated Swordfish Recipe
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 fresh swordfish fillets
step 1: In a medium bowl, stir together the lime juice, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, ginger, basil, thyme, parsley, hot pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, and oil. Place the fish fillets into the bowl, cover, and marinate for at least 10 minutes, or preferably up to 3 hours.
step 2: Preheat broiler or an outdoor grill for high heat.
step 3: Place fish onto the grill or a broiling pan. Discard marinade. Grill or broil fish about five minutes each side, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.