EZ Peanut Butter Pie I Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
step 1: Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together. Add the peanut butter and mix well. Fold in the dessert topping until completely blended.
step 2: Fill the pie crust with the peanut butter mixture and chill in the freezer until ready to serve. Note: Good in a chocolate crust with chocolate chips sprinkled on top.