Easy Broccoli Casserole I Recipe
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Place broccoli in a large saucepan with enough water to cover. Heat over medium-high heat until water begins to boil; remove from heat and drain.
step 3: In a large bowl combine broccoli, soup, onion, sour cream and flour. Mix well and transfer to a 2 quart casserole dish. In a small bowl combine stuffing mix and butter; spread over broccoli mixture.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.