Easy Cajun Grilled Veggies Recipe
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large white onions, sliced into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
step 1: In a small bowl, mix together light olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Place zucchinis, white onions, and yellow squash in a bowl, and cover with the olive oil mixture. Cover bowl, and marinate vegetables in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
step 2: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
step 3: Place marinated vegetable pieces on skewers or directly on the grill. Cook 5 minutes, or to desired doneness.