Easy Cheesy Bacon, Eggs, and Potatoes Recipe
- 2 (11.5 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S® Potatoes au Gratin, defrosted according to package directions
- 6 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE potatoes au gratin, bacon, eggs, cheese and green onions in a large bowl; transfer to 8-inch-square baking pan.
step 3: BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Season with ground black pepper.