Easy Chicken Balls Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves, ground
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅛ cup crushed buttery round cracker crumbs
step 1: In a large bowl combine the chicken, onion, cloves, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, ketchup, basil, parsley and eggs. Mix well and form about 30 balls out of the mixture, using hands.
step 2: Roll balls in extra Parmesan cheese and cracker crumbs. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and fry chicken balls until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.