Easy Coconut Dream Pie Recipe
- 2 (.14 ounce) envelopes DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix
- 2 3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shell, cooled
step 1: Beat whipped topping mix and 1 cup of the milk in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed 6 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks. Add remaining 1-3/4 cups milk and pudding mixes; blend on low speed. Beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in coconut and pecans. Spoon into pastry shell.
step 2: Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional toasted coconut, if desired. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.