Easy Corn Chowder II Recipe
- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (11 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
step 1: In a large pot over medium heat, place potatoes, celery and onion with water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Drain.
step 2: Return vegetables to pot with creamed corn, corn, evaporated milk, cayenne and salt over low heat. Simmer 20 minutes.