Easy Lentil Feta Wraps Recipe
- 6 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 (15 ounce) can brown lentils
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
step 1: Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil, and warm in the oven about 10 minutes, until soft.
step 2: Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and saute the garlic, shallots, and mushrooms 5 minutes, until lightly browned. Pour in the wine, and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the saucepan. Mix in the lentils, and cook 2 minutes, just until heated through.
step 3: Fill each tortilla with a portion of the lentil mixture, and fold or roll. Top with feta cheese, olives, and tomatoes.