Easy Minute Red Gelatin Cake Recipe
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 drops red food coloring
step 1: Preheat oven as directed on cake mix package. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
step 2: Beat together cream, oil, gelatin, applesauce and cake mix. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Allow cake to cool completely.
step 3: Mix together whipped topping, pudding mix and food coloring until thickened. Spread over cooled cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.