Easy One Skillet Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 (1 cup) pouches frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3 cups medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced fat sour cream
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
step 1: COOK onion in oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until tender- crisp and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
step 2: ADD all remaining ingredients except sour cream and parsley; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat.
step 3: STIR in sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley.