Easy Peach Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish graham cracker pie crust
- 5 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peach glaze
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
step 1: Combine peaches and glaze in a mixing bowl. Let stand for a couple of minutes.
step 2: Combine sugar and cream cheese. Mix with an electric mixer on high speed for one minute. Gradually add in the nondairy whipped topping, and mix on medium speed until you have a smooth consistency. Poor mixture into pie shell. Pour peach mixture on top. Cover, and chill for 1 hour.