Easy Pheasant Casserole Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 1 pound cooked pheasant, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the seasoning packet from the stuffing mix with the butter and water. Stir in the stuffing crumbs until all the liquid is absorbed.
step 3: In a separate 2 quart casserole dish, combine the gravy, pheasant, vegetables and thyme. Stir all together well , then spoon the stuffing mix over the top.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.