Easy Southwestern Tortilla Pie Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) container POLLY-O Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package POLLY-O Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch) , divided
- 1/2 cup light cream
step 1: Spray 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with no stick cooking spray.
step 2: Mix ricotta cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese until well blended.
step 3: Layer tortillas, 1/2 cup of the ricotta mixture and 1 Tbsp. of the cream in pie plate; repeat layers until all ingredients are used.
step 4: BAKE at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.