Easy Summer Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: Roll pastry into an 11 inch circle. Lay flat on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Prick several times with a fork. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until light brown. Remove and allow to cool completely.
step 3: In a small mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until mixture is creamy and smooth. Spread evenly onto cooled pastry. Arrange fruit in a decorative pattern over cream cheese layer. Chill until ready to serve.