Easy Tuna Pasta Skillet Recipe
- 1 (6.2 ounce) package PASTA RONI® Shells & White Cheddar
- 2 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
step 1: In large skillet, bring water and margarine to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
step 2: Stir in vegetables. Return to a boil; boil 3 to 4 minutes or until most of water is absorbed, stirring frequently.
step 3: Stir in milk, seasonings, tuna and Italian seasoning. Continue boiling 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Remove skillet from heat. (Sauce will be thin.) Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.